Adoption of battery technology can’t happen fast enough. Batteries need to perform better, cost less, and leave less of an environmental footprint.
NOVONIX is a battery materials and technology company, enabling an electrified future for electric vehicles and grid energy storage. We bring better battery technology to market rapidly by leveraging our advanced R&D capabilities, proprietary technology, and strategic relationships.
Rapid Battery Development Solutions
- NOVONIX manufactures Ultra high-precision coulometry (UHPC) cyclers.
- NOVONIX provides the most accurate and precise battery testing services and equipment in the world, delivering results rapidly in a matter of weeks.
- Our battery solutions include:
- Performance testing;
- Prototyping, development, and demonstration services; and
- Equipment sales.
- NOVONIX is the first contracted supplier of USA-made, high-capacity, long-life synthetic anode material, with a sales agreement with Samsung SDI, and an MOU agreement with SANYO.
- Our anode material has achieved ‘multi-million-mile’ performance, as well as superior coulombic efficiency and cycle life compared to industry leading materials.
- NOVONIX’s process is the green choice with less energy requirements and less emissions than alternatives.
Battery Technology IP Pipeline
- NOVONIX is engaged in manufacturing and R&D partnerships, pioneering new materials, processes, and equipment. Current partners include Dalhousie University, Harper International and Samsung SDI.
- We have developed a proprietary manufacturing process to eliminate waste and significantly lower the cost of cathode production.
- NOVONIX has filed patent applications for materials and processes in advanced anodes, cathodes and electrolytes.
For more information, click here: https://ir.novonixgroup.com/news-releases/news-release-details/novonix-commence-trading-nasdaq-through-level-ii-adr-program
For more information, click here: https://ir.novonixgroup.com/news-releases/news-release-details/novonix-closes-investment-and-supply-agreement-kore-power
We are excited to announce this transformational deal with Phillips 66’s Emerging Energy organization, who has a similar long-term vision and focus on sustainability, as it lays the foundation to jointly develop a complete US supply chain for synthetic graphite anode materials for US battery cell manufacturers.” – Chris Burns, CEO For more information, click…
Purchased 400k+ sqft building in Chattanooga, TN. “Big Blue” that will accommodate planned 8k+ tonne per year production1 https://www.novonixgroup.com/download/2457/
Leading researcher, Dr. Jeff Dahn joins NOVONIX as Chief Scientific Advisor https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6823431347781038080/
Emera Technologies and NOVONIX Battery Technology Solutions are working together to develop battery pack systems to support microgrids that will provide solar power directly to homes and could lead to exciting future opportunities across North America. Link: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210218005886/en/Emera-Technologies-and-Novonix-Partner-on-Innovative-Battery-Technology