Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Ms. Golodryga is currently the Senior Vice President and Chief Digital and Administrative Officer at Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX), a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company
- At Phillips 66, Ms. Golodryga is responsible for Global Information Technology, Global Procurement, Real Estate and Facilities. Ms. Golodryga is leading the digital transformation at Phillips 66 by developing and executing a program focused on delivering more agile, efficient, and smart ways of working.
- Prior to joining Phillips 66, Ms. Golodryga was the Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President, Services at Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) with responsibility for managing the company’s service organizations including global supply chain, global business transformation program, and global office services, as well as information management, enterprise architecture, infrastructure, and cybersecurity.
- Prior to Hess, Ms. Golodryga held the following roles: Chief Information Officer at BHP Billiton Petroleum, Vice President of Information Technology at TeleCheck International, Manager of Information Systems at Baker Hughes, IT Services Manager at Marathon Oil, and Systems Analyst at 3D/International.
- Over 30 years of experience in the energy industry and the information technology field
- Currently serves on the boards of Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF), and Memorial Hermann Foundation, and chairs the AspenTech Executive Advisory Board
- Holds a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Kiev Engineering and Construction Institute in the Ukraine
- Honors and Recognition:
- 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas
- Top 50 Multicultural Leaders award from National Diversity Council