President, Anode Materials
- President of NOVONIX Anode Materials division responsible for all United States based operations, capital projects and expansion efforts
- Co-developed next generation process for synthetic graphite production
- Over 15 years mechanical engineering and project management experience
- Responsible for all labor and workforce development and procurement
- Served six years in the United States Air Force; four years as an F-16 Crew Chief and two years as a Military Training Instructor
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering and Technology from the Community College of the Air Force.