Adoption of battery technology can’t happen fast enough. Batteries need to perform better, cost less, and leave less of an environmental footprint.
NOVONIX is a battery materials and technology company, enabling an electrified future for electric vehicles and grid energy storage. We bring better battery technology to market rapidly by leveraging our advanced R&D capabilities, proprietary technology, and strategic relationships.
Rapid Battery Development Solutions
- Spun out of Dr. Jeff Dahn’s laboratory at Dalhousie University, NOVONIX manufactures high-precision coulometry (HPC) cyclers.
- NOVONIX provides the most accurate and precise battery testing services and equipment in the world, delivering results rapidly in a matter of weeks.
- Our battery solutions include:
- Performance testing;
- Prototyping, development, and demonstration services; and
- Equipment sales.
- NOVONIX is the first contracted supplier of USA-made, high-capacity, long-life synthetic anode material, with a sales agreement with Samsung SDI, and an MOU agreement with SANYO.
- Our anode material has achieved ‘multi-million-mile’ performance, as well as superior coulombic efficiency and cycle life compared to industry leading materials.
- NOVONIX’s process is the green choice with less energy requirements and less emissions than alternatives.
Battery Technology IP Pipeline
- NOVONIX is engaged in manufacturing and R&D partnerships, pioneering new materials, processes, and equipment. Current partners include Dalhousie University, Harper International and Samsung SDI.
- We have developed a proprietary manufacturing process to eliminate waste and significantly lower the cost of cathode production.
- NOVONIX has filed patent applications for materials and processes in advanced anodes, cathodes and electrolytes.
Australian investors who recently attended the Noosa Mining and Exploration Conference were given a rare opportunity to hear from NOVONIX’s international battery experts Dr Chris Burns and Dr Edward Buiel who gave a key note presentation to investors at the conference.