Adoption of battery technology can’t happen fast enough. Batteries need to perform better, cost less, and leave less of an environmental footprint.
NOVONIX is a battery materials and technology company, enabling an electrified future for electric vehicles and grid energy storage. We bring better battery technology to market rapidly by leveraging our advanced R&D capabilities, proprietary technology, and strategic relationships.
Rapid Battery Development Solutions
- NOVONIX manufactures Ultra high-precision coulometry (UHPC) cyclers.
- NOVONIX provides the most accurate and precise battery testing services and equipment in the world, delivering results rapidly in a matter of weeks.
- Our battery solutions include:
- Performance testing;
- Prototyping, development, and demonstration services; and
- Equipment sales.
- NOVONIX is the first contracted supplier of USA-made, high-capacity, long-life synthetic anode material, with a sales agreement with Samsung SDI, and an MOU agreement with SANYO.
- Our anode material has achieved ‘multi-million-mile’ performance, as well as superior coulombic efficiency and cycle life compared to industry leading materials.
- NOVONIX’s process is the green choice with less energy requirements and less emissions than alternatives.
Battery Technology IP Pipeline
- NOVONIX is engaged in manufacturing and R&D partnerships, pioneering new materials, processes, and equipment. Current partners include Dalhousie University, Harper International and Samsung SDI.
- We have developed a proprietary manufacturing process to eliminate waste and significantly lower the cost of cathode production.
- NOVONIX has filed patent applications for materials and processes in advanced anodes, cathodes and electrolytes.
Upon completion of NOVONIX’s $63M AUD capital raise to clean pay off all debt and fund growth, the Market Herald reports on NOVONIX’s plan for growth and planned investments in R&D.
In this clip, Gali at HyperClips asks NOVONIX COO and Co-Founder, Dr Chris Burns why Jeff Dahn is excited about the technology and processes NOVONIX is creating
The Australian Financial Review reports on NOVONIX’s opportunity to develop the US battery supply chain and interest from the US government to support local development of critical minerals including synthetic graphite.
With the Finance News Network, Former Managing Director, Philip St. Baker, discusses NOVONIX’s novel method for reducing waste in the manufacture of anode and cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries called dry particle microgranulation (DPMG). Click on this link to listen to the FULL interview: http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/MediaCenter/MediaCenterMobile.aspx?Site=FNN1811
Australian Financial Review – Demand for batteries charging up. Copyright © Financial Review 2019
Australian Financial Review – There’s no stopping electric vehicles. Copyright © Financial Review 2019