Adoption of battery technology can’t happen fast enough. Batteries need to perform better, cost less, and leave less of an environmental footprint.
NOVONIX is a battery materials and technology company, enabling an electrified future for electric vehicles and grid energy storage. We bring better battery technology to market rapidly by leveraging our advanced R&D capabilities, proprietary technology, and strategic relationships.
Rapid Battery Development Solutions
- Spun out of Dr. Jeff Dahn’s laboratory at Dalhousie University, NOVONIX manufactures high-precision coulometry (HPC) cyclers.
- NOVONIX provides the most accurate and precise battery testing services and equipment in the world, delivering results rapidly in a matter of weeks.
- Our battery solutions include:
- Performance testing;
- Prototyping, development, and demonstration services; and
- Equipment sales.
- NOVONIX is the first contracted supplier of USA-made, high-capacity, long-life synthetic anode material, with a sales agreement with Samsung SDI, and an MOU agreement with SANYO.
- Our anode material has achieved ‘multi-million-mile’ performance, as well as superior coulombic efficiency and cycle life compared to industry leading materials.
- NOVONIX’s process is the green choice with less energy requirements and less emissions than alternatives.
Battery Technology IP Pipeline
- NOVONIX is engaged in manufacturing and R&D partnerships, pioneering new materials, processes, and equipment. Current partners include Dalhousie University, Harper International and Samsung SDI.
- We have developed a proprietary manufacturing process to eliminate waste and significantly lower the cost of cathode production.
- NOVONIX has filed patent applications for materials and processes in advanced anodes, cathodes and electrolytes.
Interview: Boardroom.Media CEO Will Canty speaks to Philip St Baker, Managing Director of Novonix Limited, at the 10th Annual Australian Microcap Investment Conference to find out what Novonix Ltd has been up to. Click here to see the interview: https://www.boardroom.media/broadcast?eid=5db798543e97346388abfbc6
Novonix reporting progress at each stage of battery materials production value chain.
Latest Presentation – Philip St Baker and Dr Chris Burns Video Recorded Presentation to Morgans Melbourne – 25 July 2018 Link: https://youtu.be/csB3c5suN3g
Novonix Limited Managing Director, Philip St Baker talks about the company’s lithium-ion battery technology, advanced battery materials, testing equipment and strategy.